Eupry WiFi Data Loggers for Freezers with alert function
Data loggers with an alert function is preferable since the content of your freezers will most likely be delicate products that need precise wireless temperature monitoring. You need to be alerted in time to fix fluctuations in your freezers’ temperatures long before any damage is caused by freezing or overheating.
There are many good freezers on the market, but we have found many of our customers struggle with finding a proper way of monitoring temperatures in freezers.
Our system and staff take care of the process from the beginning to the end, so you do not have to worry about temperature logging ever again. Furthermore, our wireless dataloggers are calibrated to the most stringent standards to ensure that you can rely fully on their readings.
What additional functions do Eupry’s WiFi Temperature Dataloggers have?
Below we have listed a number of qualities of our solution. The list is far from exhaustive, however, and you are therefore welcome to contact us for more information or you can read more here: https://www.eupry.com/products/
Track and Record Historic Measurements
- The Eupry app lets you track historical measurements. It is a sophisticated and user-friendly program that can be downloaded for free here.
- The data can be accessed as raw data but is also compiled into graphs that visually chart historic fluctuations for quick and seamless reviews. These reports can be printed and exported as PDFs for management and compliance reporting needs.
- The data is sent to you in a highly secure and encrypted format and is safely stored within the Eupry system for up to 5 years.
- The online system can be accessed by multiple users and has permission setting capabilities to let various levels of staff view the exact information that they require.
- Eupry’s wireless temperature dataloggers constantly monitor temperatures even if your WiFi is not working.
Two-Year Battery Life
- The Eupry team has developed a long-lasting device that runs for two years on normal AA batteries and lets you know when batteries are running low via text or email.
Why Should I Choose Datalogging with Monitoring Over a Regular USB Datalogger?
One major difference between datalogging with USB dataloggers and using monitoring systems such as Eupry’s WiFi dataloggers is that it’s not possible to receive alarms with traditional USB dataloggers.
Many freezers do not perform evenly over time. Temperatures in freezers can often fluctuate significantly for a certain amount of time and then turn back to the status quo before the change in temperature is even noticed.
This leaves you with hindsight knowledge, but it does not enable you to make changes in time to protect the contents of your freezer. It is therefore always a good idea to monitor in real time with data loggers for freezers with an alert function.
USB Data Logger (Fourtec Microlite)
Eupry WiFi Data Logger
Is It Possible to Calibrate a Eupry WiFi Data Logger?
The calibration of our temperature data loggers are done with strict compliance to ISO17025 specifications in order to verify that the data loggers are measuring correctly. Every year Eupry will provide customers with newly calibrated data loggers – the old ones are returned to Eupry.
With our subscription model, the calibration is always included in the price. Documentation for proof of calibrations are located online and are easily accessed when needed.
Are There Any Restrictions on the Type of Freezers the Datalogger can be Used In?
Euprys WiFi dataloggers will work in all types of freezer brands. It does not matter whether it is a high profile medical freezer or a low-end consumer freezer.
Below are the most commonly used freezer brands in Labs and Pharmaceutical companies.
We have satisfied customers that use our dataloggers for freezers in all of these types and brands. Our WiFi Dataloggers accurately records and tracks temperatures in even the oldest or most sensitive of freezers.
Where Should I Place the Datalogger in the Freezer?
Most freezers will have a critical high spot as well as a critical low. It is important to place dataloggers at the points in the freezer where there are either critical high or critical low temperatures.
Therefore depending on the material you store in your fridge, go for the most critical of the two. If you have a freezer with significant variation, you might consider getting an extra Eupry datalogger so you cover both spots.
In order to locate the critical high and critical low temperatures, you must conduct a mapping exercise.
Basically, to conduct a mapping exercise, you place the datalogger in one position for several hours without opening the freezer while monitoring the temperature. You then move it to a new spot afterwards. You keep doing this routine until you have found the critical high and critical low temperatures.
How do I install the WiFi Temperature Dataloggers in My Freezer?
There are three choices when placing the dataloggers in your freezer and each is equally effective.
- The most common method is simply placing the Eupry datalogger on the proper shelf in the freezer.
- The second method is mounting the datalogger with double sided tape from M3.
- The third method is mounting the datalogger in the freezer with screws.
Ultimately, the placement of your datalogger and how it is installed will be based on the dimensions of your freezer and the critical high and low points.
How do I Connect the WiFi Temperature Dataloggers to the Eupry Monitoring System?
Connecting Eupry’s temperature WiFi data loggers is as simple as downloading the app on a smartphone and registering the device. This can be done by staff across multiple locations.
The system lets management assign different levels of data access to each individual employee. Different levels of the organisation can ensure that the freezers are being properly monitored and adjusted which safeguards your valuable content from either overheating or freezing.